Thursday, April 21, 2011

Valetines Day




These are old pics but I figured now is as good as a time as any as I was failing as a blogger when Valentines Day actually occured. I was working on Valentines which meant that myself and the nugget were each others Valentines. We made heart shaped pizza's and ate them on the beach in our Valentines outfits.

Today is a big day. Good Friday. I never quite know what to do on this day. Its perhaps the biggest day of the year in terms of "wow, thanks Jesus". How would Jesus want us to commemorate this day? For sure with worship but what does that look like? It could mean going to a church service and singing out songs of worship and adoration but it could also mean sitting around a table with good friends having fellowship and praising God in that way. I go to a church that meets in a high school which means that our building in unavailable for us to use on good Friday. So more then likely I will spend the day just meditating on what Christ did for us in a much less formal setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment