Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mad Men Premiere Party

Sometimes I have to pinch myself with the truly extraordinary things that I get to do!

Several years ago I fell in love with a little show called Mad Men...heard of it? I love the stories, I love the fashions. Its one of those shows you can watch on mute and still be completely captivated by the beautiful imagery. On the other side you could just listen and be entranced by the story. You can imagine my excitement to have been invited to the premiere party a few nights ago. Mingling with the people who make one of my favorite shows come to life poolside in the Hollywood Hills.


This lovely lady is an absolute peach. Its not always easy to meet grounded people in Los Angeles who are also working in the "industry" and I am blessed to call this one my friend! 

Outfit: Dress (old) Kate Spade



No comments:

Post a Comment