Monday, March 4, 2013

LA on a Saturday in March

There are moments I need to pinch myself at my luck at being born in California. This Saturday was one of those moments. Is it truly beautiful here and in the same several hours I was hiking amongst waterfalls and sky scrapers!




I am not afraid very often. However dropping my body off boulders while holding my body with a flimsy weather worn rope did frighten me a bit...


We stopped by the Annual Lantern Festival downtown. Honestly, it was sort of a bust. I read about it in a few places online and it sounded like it could be super fun. I imagined dragons. Reality was middle aged men doing Tae Kwon Do. 

Came across this awesome hipster tree. This is why I love living in a city. A rotten tree stump is given the ability to turn into a piece of art. So good!

Dress: Michael Kors old similiar here 



No comments:

Post a Comment