Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dinner for Six


Tonight was just great. I am really active in my church and one of the ways my church does church is through smaller home churches called community group. Our community group is actually fairly large so every few months we do this fabulous thing called dinner for six where we split into groups of six for dinner to get to know each on a more personal and intimate level outside of our normal meetings. Tonight, my group headed down to the South Pasadena Farmers Market which I happen to think is a magical land. I had delicious tacos from HomeGirl and then capped out the night with Butter Pecan Ice Cream from the one and only Carmella's! Seriously, Carmella's in heaven in my mouth!



Ugly face contest! We are such a pretty group!

My Outfit : Top Gap; Leggings: Target; Shoes Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment