Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Darling Magazine Launch

One of my very favorite things about the life I get to lead is the people I get to meet and the projects it turns into. About a year ago, I found out about Darling Magazine and instantly fell in love with the hearts of the women behind this project. The magazine is so empowering and beautiful. It leaves you feeling beautiful and inspired and excited!

You can imagine my excitement when it opportunity arose for me to use my own talents and work towards getting some press for this fab magazine. The launch party was a little over a week ago and it left me feeling excited, empowered and inspired. Check out some of the pics from the very talented photographer (and my dear friend) Sarah Shreves.


It was a pleasure to host the fabulous blogger and my new friend, Hallie from the fab blog Hallie Daily





The gorgeous editor in chief, Sarah Dubbeldam


My outfit: Green Top: Old Madewell; Necklace: Old J.Crewhttp://www.jcrew.com; Leather skirt: Thrifted similar from asos

No comments:

Post a Comment