Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let Me





This is what I want more then anything. To be sound asleep on a warm beach with no where to go. Instead I am sitting here on my lab top putting off all the things I need to do before I can fall asleep. I left my house at 6:15 this morning to be at the television studio by 7 where I still was 5 minutes late. Worked there all day before leaving for my second job. My car is a disaster which needs to be cleaned before I leave for San Diego directly after I leave the studio tomorrow afternoon. Really I need to take a shower before work tomorrow but I can't imagine washing and drying and styling my hair when I just got home from my work day at 10:25 pm. My room mates have both left for the weekend and I came home to a note to vacuum the whole apartment before they return on Monday. Seriously with what time? I am happy to vacuum/clean but I can't do it on the busiest 48 time period of my week. There. Done.
Photo Courtesy of The Sleep Book

1 comment: